May 21, 2013

Bruno Diaries: MARCH 16, 2013


March 16, 2013
      My name is Bruno. I am 6 weeks old and VERY cute. Today I was stuck in a pot. Don't ask me why. I don't know. But this lady took the roof of (she must be VERY strong) and then she put it back on, only she must have been getting tired of holding it 'cuz she kinda threw it back on.  And then she started to make really funny sounds. I think it’s called "laughing".  Or something like that.  Anyway then they took me out. WHAT A RELIEF!!!! And guess what?! Emily came over!!! She smelled like my Mommy! And today I learned something: COLLARS ITCH. Period. And also, rags don't taste very good. They kept stuffing them in my mouth. Anybody know why?  Well I know how to get up my perch now. It's fun. I'll add some pics.

By, Adelaide

Based on her lovable puppy, Bruno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
We love comments and would LOVE to hear if you have read this or have made the craft and how it turned out.