June 28, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

I wanna try something new and I wanna try to do this every Tuesday. (Yes, I know today isn't Tuesday, but I wanna do this) BEST OF ALL, IT'S BOOKS. Otherwise I'd be posting this elsewhere. It is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Anyway.

This week is Ten Book Covers I Like/Dislike.

I'm supposed to do 10 (total duh right?), so I'll do five of each.

Book Covers I Absolutely LOVE:






Book Covers I Don't Like as Much
[I love this book, not the cover so much]
[I liked this book, the cover made me think that it'd be AWFUL(i still don't like it)]

[I haven't read this yet, but have watched the movie. Don't like the cover]

[LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, etc. THIS BOOK. This cover is elleck]

[I will be reading this sometime soon, I dunno. The cover is ok. But Dickerson's other covers are even better]
I do NOT in ANY WAY mean to insult these covers, just making some pointers about what i like and don't like.

Hope you liked this post!

Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
We love comments and would LOVE to hear if you have read this or have made the craft and how it turned out.