June 28, 2014

The Archived

The Archived (The Archived, #1)The Archived by Victoria Schwab
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I checked out The Archived from the library after my friend, Kezle, read it.

Oh. My. Word. I was not disappointed.

Mac gets the job as a Keeper when her grandfather, Da, dies. She hunts the dead--Histories--that awake in the Narrows. Some are yet to have slipped, but others slip all too soon.

This is the main idea of the book. There are parts when there are adult Histories,ones that nearly kill Mac. There are parts when teen Histories want to kill Mac--because they've slipped.

What I thought BEFORE I read it:

Kezle read it. The cover is interesting. The back cover copy makes it sound amazing. MUST. READ. IT.

What I thought AFTER I read it:

OH.MY.GOODNESSGRACIOUS. This is pure awesomeness!! (Ok, the romance was kind of gross (actually it was), but the rest was really great!)

There was minor language in this book.

I would plan on being 12/13 years old before reading this book.

Ok, but seriously?! This book was amazing. ABSOLUTELY.

I look forward to getting my hands on book number two, The Unbound. *grins*

What I Marked this Book: 2014 reads, ya, a must read, favorites, icky romance (yuck)

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
We love comments and would LOVE to hear if you have read this or have made the craft and how it turned out.