Ok, so I decided to...start a tag! :D It will be called the readers tag! :) (not the greatest name, but today my brain seems like mush..:P)
-You must tag at least 5 people and no more than 12
-Make up your own 10 questions to give to your nominees--but they must be related to books. :)
-Let you nominees know that they were tagged
-You must answer your nominator's questions! :D
-Link back to your nominator
-You may not tag your nominator
1) How many hours do you spend reading a week?
2) Do you enjoy reading inside, or outside? Which do you like more?
3) Would you give up a week in Hawaii just so you could read an entire series?
4) About how many books do you read in a week?
5) Do your siblings enjoy reading?
6) Who are your fav literary couples?
7) What is/are your fav classic(s)?
8) Do you think you could survive the traditional publishing route?
9) Do you think that books can be harder to understand today, or are they always hard to understand when they were written in the 1800s-?
10) Do you like Anne of Green Gables?
Britt @ Daughter of the King
Mary B. @ Mary's Moments
Bekah Joan @ Found and Cherished
Jess @ Seven Faraway Friends
Wild Horse @ Opal Swirls
Hannah Harper @ My Ink Castle
Maddie @ Totally Me
Journey @ a writer's world
Joy @ Tears of a Hawk
Amanda and Addie @ HERE XD