April 8, 2014

Monday's Minutes Challenge

This is something that I do every Monday/my Tuesday. But, why you here have never seen it is because I usually post on my blog Indonesia Around Me. And it's getting a new design right now. =) So I'll do it here. ;)

and yes by the way, i have been reading. i've got some really great books that i'm trying to finish in six days.

I am going to use the sentence prompt: "We will never be the same again." 196 words.

"We will never be the same again." I took a deep breath.
“Why not?” I made my stuffed animal wave its paws around.
“Look at me! Janesa, do I look like you?” I pressed three fingers against my chest.
“But, we have to be the same,”
“We don’t have to be the same,” I smiled at the stuffed kangaroo.
“Yes we do,”
“Why?”
The stuffed animal jumped out of my hands and became real. She became a real kangaroo, filling up my floor space.
“Janesa…” I whispered, my eyes wide.
“Yes, Livi?” Janesa snout seemed to smile at me.
“Y-you talk,” I huddled on my bed.
She laughed, “Yes, I do.”
“Wh-why do you need us to be the same?” I whispered.
“So that you can enter my world and help me.” the kangaroo pressed her paws against her chest.
“But, I still can’t be the same as you, Janesa, now you’re a talking kangaroo and I’m still a eight year old little girl.” I wrapped my hands around my knees.

“That part doesn’t matter, it’s you heart. You heart has to be the same as mine.” Janesa set her two furry hands and her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope ya'll like this! =)

abrielle lindsay

1 comment:

Please comment!
We love comments and would LOVE to hear if you have read this or have made the craft and how it turned out.