June 28, 2013

Runaway Retriever

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! I have finally read Runaway Retriever!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeaah! It was soooo funny!!! I loved it!! I can’t believe my brother wouldn’t finish it! (Well, actually I’m really happy he didn’t finish it!) So let’s get to the report (a quick one)!!

 
1)       Title: Runaway Retriever
2)     Series: Pet Trouble
3)     Book #: 1
4)     By T. T. Sutherland
5)     Age level: 10-14
6)     Target Audience: Everyone
7)      Stars: 5++++++
8)     Violence: Hmmmm…. does a food fight count???
9)     Pages: 164
10)   Main Characters: Parker, Merlin (dog), Camellia, Dad, Katie, Sarah, Troy, Eric, Danny, and Ella.


   Enjoy!

     Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!
We love comments and would LOVE to hear if you have read this or have made the craft and how it turned out.